Bihar B.Ed.; B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022: The authority has finally declared the result of Bihar B.Ed. on 19th July 2022. As the Bihar B.Ed. CET Result has finally been released all the eligible candidates are now waiting for the counselling session. The officials have finally released the LNMU B.Ed. counselling schedule on the official website. B.Ed. Counseling Notice out 2022-23, B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022
|B.Ed. 3rd merit list||download|
|B.Ed. 4th merit list||download|
|Official website||Check here|
B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022
As per the schedule, the counselling process will start on 25th July 2022. Applicants can check the Counselling schedule online only. As it is not available in any other mode. The authority has released the counselling schedule on the authorized website of Bihar B.ED CET. So scroll through the article till the end to know more about the Bihar B.Ed. Counselling Registration 2022. B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022
|01 October, 2022||Display of Vacancy in respective Colleges|
|10 & 11 October, 2022||Invitation of Application by colleges for Merit preparation|
|12 October, 2022||Display of Merit on Notice Board of the concerned college|
|13 to 17 October, 2022||Paper Verification and Admission at concerned colleges|
Bihar B.Ed. Counselling Registration 2022
B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022, The authority conducted the exam every year to provide admission to eligible students. The Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022 Counselling Schedule can be accessed by everyone as t is available in pdf format. The counselling will take place as per the schedule only. No extra time will be allotted for any process.
Only those candidates will be able to appear for the counselling who have passed the exam. The counselling is being conducted for the 2022-23 session. You will get detailed information about the Counselling Schedule in the following article. For Example, Counselling Schedule, Process, etc. B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022
Bihar B.Ed. Counselling 2022: Details
|Name of the Exam||Bihar B.Ed. Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Nodal University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|For Courses||Bachelor in Education|
|Academic Session||2022-23 Session|
|Counselling Schedule Availability Status||Now Available|
|Counselling Schedule Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Bihar B.Ed. Counselling Registration||Started from 25th July|
|Official Website||Check details|
Bihar B.Ed. Counselling Schedule 2022
|Commencement of Online Registration for Choice Filling||25th July 2022|
|Last date of Online Registration for Choice Filling||04th August 2022|
|Declaration of 1st Seat Allotment Result||11th August 2022|
|Seat Confirmation Fee Payment||11th to 22nd August 2022|
|Document Verification and Admission Process||12th to 26th August 2022|
|Display of 2nd Seat Allotment Result||29th August 2022|
|Seat Confirmation Fee Payment (2nd Round)||29th August to 6th September 2022|
|Document Verification and Admission Process (2nd Round)||1st to 10th September 2022|
|Starting of Classes||12th September 2022|
LNMU B.Ed. & Shiksha Shastri Process
B.Ed. Counseling Notice out 2022-23
- Registration Process: The counselling process will start with registration. Applicants will be able to do the registration from 25th July 2022. The authority will release the registration link on the authorized portal of Bihar B.Ed. CET. Enter all the asked details and also pay the required counselling fee (If Asked). Only those applicants will be considered for allotment who will be successfully registered.
- College Choice Locking: After the registration, applicants will have to choose the college in which they want to take admission. The choices should be made in descending order. In their words, the most preferred colleges should be placed at the top and the least preferred college should be placed at the bottom. Once, satisfied, locked the college choices. After that, you cannot make any changes in the choices.
- Seat Allotment Result: After the completion of the College Choice Locking Process, the officials will start evaluating them. Then they will prepare the allotment result. The authority will release the seat allocation result online on the official portal of Bihar B.Ed. CET. You will have to log in to check the result.
- Fee Payment: All the applicants who will get their names on the result will have to pay the fee. The fee is asked to confirm the allotted seats. the confirmation fee is R.s. 3000/-. Applicants who are not satisfied with the result can wait for the next allotment. B.Ed. Counseling Notice out 2022-23
- Document Verification and Admission: All the candidates who have confirmed the seat will have to appear for the document verification round. You will have to carry all the required documents for the verification. Then complete all the other formalities to confirm the admission.
How to check Bihar B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022?
B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022
Applicants who want to check the Bihar B.Ed. Counselling Schedule can refer to this paragraph. following are the steps to check the counselling schedule hassle-free:
- First of all, go to the official website of Bihar B.Ed. CET i.e., https://biharcetbed-lnmu.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Thirdly, go to the Updates section available there.
- Now find and click on the link to the Post Examination Schedule.
- Within a few seconds, the pdf file of the counselling will get open.
- Check the schedule and finally download t for future use.
B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022: Important Links
|Check Out||Bihar B.Ed. CET Counselling Schedule|
|Official Portal||Bihar B.Ed. CET Official Website|
|Taja Result Home Page||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the authority release the B.Ed. CET Counselling Schedule?
The authority has released the B.Ed. CET Counselling Schedule. You can now check it online.
From where can I check the Counselling Schedule of Bihar B.Ed. CET 2022?
You can check the Counselling Schedule directly by clicking on the link available in the article. Or you can also check it on the official portal of Bihar B.Ed. CET. B.Ed. 4th round Counseling 2022