Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule 2022: After declaring the Bihar DCECE 2022 result the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is known as BCECEB releases the counselling schedule for DCECE 2022. Registration for counselling for PE is to commence from 1st September whereas for PM/PMM dates are yet to be announced. All the candidates whose names are there in the merit list can register for counselling. Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022
Bihar DCECE Counselling 2022
DCECE 2022 counselling will be done online and will be conducted in two or three rounds depending on the number of seats vacant. The registration link will soon be made available on the official admission portal of the board @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and also on this page. Application for Bihar DCECE counselling should be submitted before the due date. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date.
Bihar Polytechnic Admission Counselling 2022
|Name of the Exam||DCECE 2022|
|Article Category||Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive
Examination Board known as (BCECEB)
|Exam type||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||PE, PPE, PM, PMD|
|Publication of Bihar DCECE Rank Card||Available|
|Publication of Bihar DCECE merit list||Annonnced soon|
|Commencement of Counseling||PE: 1st September
|Official website||Check here|
DCECE Counselling 2022 Important Dates
|Activities/ Events||PE Dates||PM/PMD|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on website||26 August|
|Starting date of Bihar DCECE Online Registration
and Choice filling for Seat Allotment
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for
seat allotment and Locking
|Bihar DCECE 1st Round provisional seat allotment
Result publication date
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||10 to 14 September|
|Verification of Documents and Admission (1st Round)||11 to 14 September|
|Bihar DCECE 2nd Round provisional seat allotment
Result publication date
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||19 to 22 September|
|DV and Admission (2nd Round)||20 to 22 September|
|Online willingness to attend Mop Up counselling|
|Mop Up Counseling schedule|
On the basis of DCECE counselling, eligible candidates will be provided admission to the following programs in various institutions of the state-
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part-Time 4 years Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Paramedical Dental (Matric Level) (PMD)
- Para Medical (Intermediate Level) (PM)
Bihar DCECE PE Mop Up Counselling Notice
Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022, Board will release the DCECE (Polytechnic Engineering) Mop-Up round counselling notice which will be held via offline mode and those who wanted to participate in it need to submit an online willingness form.Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022
Bihar DCECE Counselling Procedure 2022
DCECE 2022 counselling procedure will include the following steps-
Online Registration/ Application
The counselling process will start with online registration or application. Candidates who have qualified for the entrance exam and have been listed on the merit list can participate in DCECE counselling. As counselling will be conducted online mode, the registration process will be done online mode.
Check the Bihar DCECE online registration/ application procedure shared below-
- Visit the official website of BCECE Board (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in).
- Click on “online counselling portal for DCECE 2022”.
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” Link given on the homepage.
- Fill all the information asked for registration.
- Follow all the instructions carefully and register.
- After successful registration, a DCECE ID and password will be generated. This id and password should be kept safe for further logins.Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022
Bihar DCECE Filling of Web Options
- After registration, candidates have to log in with DCECE Id and password.
- After login, they need to click on choice filling options.
- Candidates have to fill out choices for colleges and branches as per their preferences.
- After choice filling, if they wish they can edit their choices.
- Editing in choices can be done only within the scheduled dates.
- Candidates’ choices are final; they have to lock them before the due date.
- In case, if candidates fail to lock the choices then after the last date choices filled will be locked automatically.
- After choice locking, no change in choices shall be possible.
- Candidates are required to take printouts of the choices filled for references in future.
- Choice filling can be done only once.
Bihar DCECE Allotment of Seats
On the basis of choice filled by the candidates, merit in the entrance exam, availability of seats, reservation policy, and other criteria, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022
Seat allotment result for each round will be published on the counselling portal. Candidates have to check their seat allotment result by logging into their account with DCECE Id and password.
Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022, Those who will get a seat in any round will be issued a provisional allotment letter. This can be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s account. If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she may apply for upgradation in the next round at the time of downloading the allotment letter. In case, a such candidate fails to apply for upgradation, then they will not be considered for next counselling round.
Bihar DCECE Verification of Documents
Document verification will be the next stage after seat allotment. Those who will be issued seat allotment letter have to report at the notified nodal or reporting centre for the purpose of verification of original documents and admission on the scheduled date. Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022
The name of reporting centre along with the date and time will be mentioned in the allotment letter. All the candidates have to produce following documents and certificates in original at the time of document verification-
- DCECE 2022 Rank card
- DCECE 2022 admit card
- Printed copy of submitted application form (Part A and Part B)
- Printed copy of choice slip
- Three copies of the provisional allotment order
- Class X/ High School Marksheet and certificate
- Class XII/ Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet and certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate/ certificate for permanent resident of Bihar
- Character certificate issued from the school/institution last attended
- Caste/ Category certificate (as applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Certificate for disabled quota
- Other relevant documents/ certificates
Those who will not attend the verification round shall be disqualified and will be considered ineligible for further rounds. Candidates who will not get any seats in 1st round should wait for 2nd and 3rd seat allotment.Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022
Key Points Related to बिहार DCECE 2022 Counselling
- Counselling will be conducted online mode.
- Before 1st seat allotment, a mock seat allotment will be done.
- Registration and choice filling in online counselling is a one-time activity. After registration is any candidate fails to submit a choice in 1st round, then he/she will not be given a chance for registration and choice filling again.
- After document verification, candidates will be issued a document verification slip.
If you have any doubt/query regarding Bihar DCECE Counselling Schedule Date 2022. Candidates can ask us those in the comment section below. Our technical team will assist you with it. Bihar DCECE Counselling Registration 2022
Important Link for Bihar DCECE 2022 Counselling
|Check||DCECE PM/PMM Counseling Registration|
|Check||DCECE PM/PMM Revised Counseling notice|
|Check||DCECE PM/PMM Counseling notice|
|Check||Download the Counseling schedule for DCECE PE|
|Check||DCECE PM/PMD Business rule|
|Check||DCECE PM/PMD Seat Matrix|
|Check||Online Registration window for DCECE (PE)|