UGC NET Exam Date and Admit Card date 2022
As we all are aware, NTA has expanded the number of Examination Centers according to the comfort of the applicants. are driven by NTA two times per year to pick the eligible Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both for the recognized Indian Universities or Colleges. NTA offers the opportunity to the candidates to apply for the The NTA may conduct the UGC NET test, in the fourth week of June or the month of July 2022. The exam will be organized in the 224 cities the nation over. UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
The NTA will assign one of the exam centers to the candidates in view of their preferences and regions. The authority has not announced the exam date yet. The NTA UGC NET is an assessment directed to decide the eligibility of understudies for University/ Colleges Assistant Professor (SP) and Union Research Fellowship. This test is led under the administration of the National Testing Agency (NTA) and the UGC, which directs this exam. UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
In the event that the most recent couple of years are to be assessed, this exam is directed two times, is the test led once, two times in June and December. In this way, for every one of the candidates who have enrolled themselves for the examination to be held in June, the candidates are mentioned to be careful and continue to get ready for the assessment. UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
The Online Procedure to download the UGC NET June 2022 Admit Card, UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
To download the for the June cycle 2022, the candidates are required to follow the simple steps given below:
- The first step is that you will have to go through the official website of the UGC NET Portal which is .
- After this, on the home page, you will have to tap on the ‘e-Services’, UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
- Now, you will have to hit on the ‘ option.
- After this, on the opened page you will have to fill in the necessary information as asked in the form and then tap on the ‘
- After downloading the admit card, you have to make a duplicate copy of it, because is the main document to appear in theexamination, and without admit card the candidate will not allow entering the exam hall, UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
Details mentioned in,UGC NET Admit card 2022
The candidates who will appear for the should have to cross-check the details printed on the UGC NET June Cycle admit card. In case the student finds any error or mistake in the admit card then the student will have to report it to the authorities. Here we are providing the information mentioned on the admit card., UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Date of the Examination
- Time of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Examination Centre and Location
- Signature of the Issuing Authority
- Signature of the Candidate
- General Guideline for the Examination
Things students are required to carry on the day of examination
The candidate is required to carry some necessary documents with them on the day of the examination. The candidates will not get permission to enter the examination center without these documents. The candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall, once the verification process of documents is done. Here we are providing a list of the necessary documents that the candidates are required to carry with them on the day of the examination, UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
- The candidate should have their
- The candidate should have their ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, or any other Identity Card and Driving License. UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
- The candidate is required to carry a Water bottle, Mask, and sanitizer on the day of examination.
Exam Schedule and Exam Pattern for the NTA UGC NET
- As we know NTA is going to conduct the UGC NET exam through an online mode which is known as Computer Based Test.
- contains a total of two papers, Paper I and Paper-II ,UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
- Both papers will be completed within a total duration of 3 hours without any break.
- The examination will be conducted in two shifts and the timing is as, UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
- The first shift will be completed between 09.00 am to 12.00 pm and the second shift will be done between 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm.
- In Paper 1st, there will be a total number of 50 multiple choice questions and for each right answer the candidate will get 2 marks and for 50 right answers, the candidate will get a total of 100 marks.
- In Paper 2nd there will be a total number of 100 multiple choice questions and for each right answer the candidate will get 2 marks and for all 100 right answers, the candidate will get a total of 200 marks.
- The candidate can choose the medium of exam that is either Hindi or English.
- In this examination, there will be no negative marking.
- The candidate should have to remember that there will be no break or gap between these two papers.
Salary after qualifying for the UGC NET 2022
UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022 Salary includes UGC JRF pay and Assistant Professor pay. Aside from these two professional ways, people can apply to a few reputable public sector organizations (PSUs) that use the NET exam score to recruit individuals for specific positions. Candidates should go through the detailed UGC NET Qualified Salary and occupation profile along with information about different choices after the exam. For the 1st two years, the fellowship of INR 31,000/- plus HRA per month also depends on different institutes, and for the next 3 years, the fellowship of INR 35,000/- plus HRA per month and also depends on different institutes.
UGC NET Reservation Policy, UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2022
For the , the reservation policy of the Government of India is applied as well. As per the reservation policy, in the Central Universities and Institutions that are considered to be Universities, for the General-Economically Weaker Section category 10% of seats are reserved, for the Scheduled Caste category 15% of seats are reserved, and for the Scheduled Tribe category 7.5% seats are reserved and for the Other Backward Classes category belonging to the Non Creamy layer a total number of 27% seats are reserved. Each category has 4% reservations evenly for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as characterized in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act, 2016).
Selection Process for the UGC NET 2022
The selection process for the is a very easy and simple process. According to the rules/norms of the commission, only 6% of candidates will be shortlisted out of the total number of candidates. The minimum qualifying marks are different for the category wise. For the unreserved category candidates, the minimum qualifying marks should be 40% marks and for the SC/ST/OBC candidates, the minimum qualifying marks should be 35% marks. To qualify for the exam the candidates should have to obtain a minimum number of marks.
|UGC Official Website||Click here|
|Download UGC NET Admit Card 2022||Check here|